Sunday 3 July 2011

The Rebuilding Process

It's been 6 days since I last weighed my self and I have dropped 4lbs. I'm quite chuffed with this, if I keep going at this rate in another 4 weeks I will be at 11 stone., which I think is an ideal weight for me. I've improved my diet eating loads of fruit, salad and cereal bars. I don't think the cereal bars are that good for me but a banana and a bar for breakfast have to better than my usual roll and sausage & tattie scone or roll and black pudding. Permanent hunger seems to be my new state of being but I can't go on bursting trousers and I'm nearly 30 so years of kebab and chippy abuse have caught up with me.

On another note. I booked flights to London at the beginning of last month and on Saturday I managed to book my Frightfest weekend pass. I'm super pumped about this as I've been to the Glasgow FrightFest for the last two years and it was brilliant both times. The Glasgow on is only two days and has 8 films, where as the London Frightfest is four days long and is showing 38 films across two screens. Now obviously I don't expect to see all 38 films as some will be on at the same time and some will be on rather late to about 1 or 2 in the morning. The main screen has 27 films across four days that is a punishing schedule so I may give some a miss. However the chance to see some weird and wonderful films with a like minded audience is always intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment