Friday 25 September 2009

First

Right as I said in my about me I doing this because I need to rant and I can't on facebook and too many family members know about my bebo and well myspace is the forgotten child. I'm currently ill, not ill enough to stay home from work but ill enough to prevent me from drinking, which is precisely the worst kind of ill.

I initially though it was a mixture of spicy pasta and German smoke beer causing the problems but its not, which is good because smoke beer is awesome albeit dear at £2.27 a bottle. My new diet of wholemeal bread and tea while not unpleasant is not quite cutting it as Friday is chippy night and well that is not gonna happen tonight :(

I was planning to go see 500 Days of Summer last night because I have yet to hear one bad thing about it so I'lll probably check that out on Sunday. Instead I stayed at home and watched Syriana which is like Traffic but with oil. It is a good film that mainly centres around George Clooney's beard out acting everyone including its bearer. Clooney won an oscar for that role as he had shaved by time of the ceremony (clearly he was jealous of it's success) and therefore the beard was not able to pick up the award.

3 comments:

  1. I have some negatives about 500 Days of Summer but I'll wait until you see it so that we can discuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the first. Surrogates is my top priority though so 500 days will be kicked as its out tonight.

    ReplyDelete